HELLLPPPPP!! I HAVE A 95 ECLIPSE GSX AWD AND MY ...

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse

95eclipsegsx

November, 15, 2012 AT 10:20 PM

HELLLPPPPP!
I have a 95 eclipse gsx AWD and my passenger rear spindle is snapped were it connects to the lower control arm, anyway I have been looking everywhere that I could possibly look to find this part and NOBODY has it. I called my dealership and they said that they only have 1 in existence and I dont have the money for how much they want for it. LONG STORY SHORT. I would like to know what cars are compatible with mines that I could get the spindle from, I heard galants, talon, sebrings, and my car itself. But when I looked at all the "compatible" cars none of the spindles matched up to my HUB and they were ALL FWD, so how would I go about fixing my spindle? Also are their any other AWD cars I could get the spindle off of?
(sorry the question is so long) THANKS : )

November, 18, 2012 AT 5:28 PM

We are in no position help you source parts and if the salvage yard can't help you, you would have to get the money to pay the dealer for it.

Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda
Upper Control Arm Replacement
Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado