OKAY SO ONE DAY A FRIEND AND I GOT IN THE BEAST ...

• Anonymous
  • 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Okay so one day a friend and I got in the beast to head to the gym, being a smoker I tried to roll the window down, it did not work not even a sound. It worked a few hours before that.

I then started checking. Fuses, being a diesel mechanic I know my international dt466's but not jeeps unfortunately. When I pulled #14 fuse on the right side fuse block inside the door jam and tried putting it back in the illuminated entry relay started clicking when I had any of the doors open, also when I use the done lights and turn more then one they dim. My rear done light flashes on and off while I drive and my radio deck flashes on and off.

It only does this when that fuse is in. No check engine light and no visible worn wires that would create a short I've checked window switch power from a step by step process from alldata the only thing I can think of is a ground short in one of the 100 small wires running off that illuminated entry relay, any help would be much appreciated!

Saturday, December 29th, 2012 AT 3:49 AM

• ASEMaster6371

Why was this fuse out?

Was there up and down command to the window motor?

Saturday, December 29th, 2012 AT 3:53 AM