• Tiny
  • Weeble
  • 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

What are the gears called that actually adjust the Headlight adjust screws in the Header Panel and where can I buy them? I recently purchased a wrecked 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Orvis V8 5.2.

The entire drivers side of the header panel was cracked and gone, so I purchased a brand new one and it, or any other that I could find, does not include the Headlight adjuster screws or the little gears that slide into the header panel and actually adjust them.

On some parts sites the header panels say."DOSE NOT INCLUDE HEADLIGHT LEVELING SYSTEM" but I cant find anything by searching headlight leveling system, sooo what are these little gear pieces called that adjust the headlights and where can I purchase them other than the dealer? O.O

Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 AT 6:48 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • hmac300
  • Expert
  • 43,014 posts

You might try one of thos help things at an auto parts otherwise it's going to be a dealer item only.

Was this
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 AT 6:59 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions