Inertia switch location?

ANONYMOUS
  • 1995 GMC JIMMY
Where is the switch located to reset the fuel pump and what do you need to do to reset it?
Sunday, October 28th, 2012 AT 9:15 PM

This vehicle does not have a fuel cutoff switch. There is a fuel pump relay though here is the location below and a guide to help test it.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-an-electrical-relay-and-wiring-control-circuit

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Sunday, October 28th, 2012 AT 10:30 PM
MIKD2525
  • 1999 GMC JIMMY
I need to know were the fuel pump reset button, or the pump test wire, I have did some research and found that there is a test wire somewhere by the fuse box, but I can not find it, the truck ran good untill last week when the fuel pump stopped working, I replaced it and it is still not working, new relay, I ran a hot wire to pump and pump works, even the old one, but no power at the harness, the harness plugs up good, it is not loose or burnt. I am lost can you please help me. Thanx mike d.
Thursday, December 27th, 2018 AT 8:32 PM (Merged)
There's no reset button-Did ypou check the ECM B fuse 20amp. The test connector is in the underhood fuse block
JAMIE PASSWATER
  • 1992 GMC JIMMY
1992 GMC Jimmy 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

were is fuel pump saftey cut off switch
There's is no fuel safety cut off switch for your vehicle-