I NEED TO KNOW BOTH HOW TO ADJUST THE HEADLIGHTS AND HOW TO REMOVE AND REPLACE THE HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY

• mysaturnsl1
  • 1995 Ford F-150

I need to know what tool(s) are used to turn headlight adjustments for both the hoizontal and vertical headlight adjustments on my 1995 F150. There appear to be two adjustment points near the top left and right side of the headlights. On the front of what appears to be an adjustment point on the upper left side of the drivers headlight there appears to be a allen type set screw from the front of the headlight and the back side of the screw appears to be a hex type screw. In particular my drivers side headlight is way off to the right and needs to be adjusted back towards the drivers side direction. The headlights appear to not have been adjusted from before my getting this vehicle so I need to make certain I use the right tool and tool size for the adjustment"screws" so as to make certain not to strip them. Any tips on which direction to turn the screws on either adjustment is helpful too.

Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 AT 10:39 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

Basically, you will either need a screw driver or a torx. To remove and adjust the light. There are adjuster screws for vertical and Horr adjustments.

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 AT 1:28 AM