NEED HELP TROUBLESHOOTING THE CRANKSHAFT AND ...

1995 Dodge Neon

jamisu

May, 6, 2012 AT 1:52 PM

Need help troubleshooting the crankshaft and camshaft sensors wires at connectors and pcm, including voltages and resistances. Thanks car cranks but doesn't start?

Cam Sensor

May, 6, 2012 AT 2:19 PM

Is it confirmed that you do not have sparks?
Are there any trouble codes?

May, 6, 2012 AT 2:50 PM

ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE NO SPARK?

COULD BE A FUEL ISSUE INSTEAD

I HAVE THE SAME VEHICLE AS A SPARE

JUST TO GET THIS OUTTA THE WAY----IS YOUR FUEL TANK EMPTY?

I HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE WITH MINE ONCE

IT HAS A "THINGEE" BELOW THE STEERING WHEEL, LOW ON THE DASH, THAT IS REMOVABLE (LIKE A MICRO-PHONE IN A CHARGER) MY GUESS IS, ITS FOR DIAGNOSTICS. OR TO KEEP THE TEENAGERS FROM DRIVING IT, WHEN IT IS REMOVED

I SPENT A LONG TIME IN THE "CRANKS BUT WON'T BUST OFF" MODE

THEN I FIGGERED OUT THE "THINGEE" HAD BEEN REMOVED AND PUT BACK IN BACKWARDS, ALONG WITH CRANK TILL THERE'S NO BATTERY POWER LEFT, FOLLOWED BY ITCHING AND MOANING AT ME. FEMALES, YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH 'EM AND YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH 'EM !

KEEP ME POSTED---I HAVE DIAGRAMS OF THE WHOLE WIRING SYSTEM AND MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEND PICS.I DO BEST WITH THE JEEP CJs (SEE THE CJ 5 AND 7 FORUMS AT THIS SITE), NOT WONDERFUL WITH THE COMPUTER STUFF. BUT I TRY

BEEN A GOOD CAR, 30 MPG, SURVIVED 4 YEARS OF STEP-DAUGHTER ABUSE. TO INCLUDE BASHING ANOTHER CAR WHILE TEXTING, AND OTHER H. ELL DAMAGE SHE HAS PUT IT THRU. WHILE IT TOOK 4 YEARS TO REPAIR HER OWN CAR AND "GET BACK ON HER FEET" (ONE MUST GET OFF THEIR BUTT, TO GET ON THEIR FEET). MOM'S JUST SORTA IGNORE THE TRUE PROBLEMS

I GAVE $250 FOR IT 8 YEARS AGO, WITH ABOUT 60,000 MILES ON IT. AND AMAZINGLY THE A/C STILL WORKS AND I REPLACED ONE O2 SENSOR. PREVIOUS OWNER WAS ONE OF THEM, "IT WON'T CRANK UP (AFTER SITTING 6 MONTHS) I WILL GET RID OF IT" KINDA PERSON

MY WIFE THINKS THAT "I" RIPPED THEM OFF?

IT'S ONCE AGAIN OUR "SPARE", NOT "LOANER", SOON TO BE "OLIVE DRAB" (MAYBE '70s WOODLAND CAMO)IN COLOR. THIS MAY KEEP THE "UNDESIRABLES" FROM BORROWING AND DRIVING IT

Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015