WON'T START

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 5:36 PM

95 tahoe tbi not getting gas out of injectors. Have new computer, fuel pump, filter, regulator, injectors. No diagnostic codes.

saturntech9

September, 5, 2011 AT 5:46 PM

Have you tested your fuel pressure after replacing the fuel pump?Have you tested the injector harnesses for a injector pluse with a noid light?Any codes?

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 6:03 PM

I have not checked fuel pressure or pulse.
I have voltage though. If there is no pulse what would the problem be? I have a new computer.

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 6:09 PM

I have not checked fuel pressure or for pulse. It has a new computer. If no pulse what is the problem? There is no codes.

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 6:11 PM

There is no dia codes.

saturntech9

September, 5, 2011 AT 6:22 PM

So the first thing I need you to do is check with a fuel pressure with a pressure gauge. Then use a noid light to check for injector pluse. When you loose injector pluse its caused by no power feed to the injectors faulty wiring to the injectors terminal tightness bad ecm. So you have power to the injectors with the key on?Also get back to me about the other things I asked you to check.

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 6:44 PM

Yes I have power to injectors with key on, but that is with a volt meter. I have a new ecm.

saturntech9

September, 5, 2011 AT 6:54 PM

Alright give me the results of the other things I asked you to check when you get them.

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 8:18 PM

Okay, I hooked up a noid light and it does not pulse or light up.

kyihqueen@yahoo.com

September, 5, 2011 AT 9:08 PM

I have 12 psi, but after a minute the pump cuts off and won't restart unless you turn off
then back on.

saturntech9

September, 5, 2011 AT 9:20 PM

12 psi is way to low of fuel pressure so you have two problems did you put in a new ecm or a used one?If you put in a new one did you program it?

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement