SPUTTERING

1995 Chevrolet Blazer

myporsche119

May, 18, 2014 AT 12:23 AM

Hello I have a 1995 Chevrolet blazer ls model. Lately its been sputtering really bad causing the truck to jerk alot while driving it is also shaking the whole vehicle when its idling. When I accelerate it feels like its trying to gain speed but not really. I was told it could be a number of things. From not changing the oil filter to the oil pan n gadgets. To it could. Be a broken piston to not getting enough gas to the engine honestly I have no idea what it could be. N my check engine light is constantly clicking on n off every day multible times a day. Also I tryed hooking a meater up to it and somehow the meaters read error or dont scan at all so there are clearly some technically electronic problems with her also. As far as what I said is wrong with the vehicle does anyone know what could be the real reason n how to fix the problem n if possible how much also. Its my oy vehicle n I cant affort to buy a new one atm anyones help would be appreciated. N thank you for ur time n answers if responded

hmac300

May, 18, 2014 AT 6:14 AM

If it can't be scanned then a pro shold check into it to see if he can get a scanner working to find codes otherwise you are just guessing.