WHERE CAN I GET A DIAGRAM SHOWING ALL ASPECTS OF THE A/C SYSTEM, INCLUDING INSTALLATION

1995 Buick Lesabre

Zuko

April, 10, 2012 AT 10:10 PM

I am in the process of installing a new A/C Compressor. I suspicion that somebody worked on this system before. I would like to know where all the o-rings go on the hose connections. I bought a kit which has load of rings and washers, Will I use all of these?I know there are grooves to accomodate them, but is that it? It seems the sealing of the system relies on, basically two o-rings per connection, again, is that it. Too, in the rear of the compressor, there are two cavities which I believe are low and high pressure ports. I know on my old one, the only thing that I had connected was the low side. I don't know which side is which. Am I missing something? I an old subscriber with a new e-mail address.

A/c 02 L 300

Ac Will Not Turn On!!!

Jacobandnickolas

April, 10, 2012 AT 10:14 PM

You really need to get a good repair manual designed for your car. They offer mitchel online through this web page.

Zuko

April, 10, 2012 AT 11:12 PM

This is for Jacobandnickolas, Now, if I bought a manual, I wouldn't need you would I? Are you answering problems or selling manuals?

Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Relay Replace
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement