I just replaced one of my bad Injectors and the.

TLOWDON
  • 1994 NISSAN PATHFINDER

I just replaced one of my bad Injectors and the seals and gaskets for the rest. Well actually my friend did. But it was pulling a code 51 so that's why I repaired it but after installing it the truck runs great but the check engine light is coming on now. Its not leaking any gas from the Injectors. We checked with a multi meter to make sure all the other Injectors were fine and they were. We disconnected the battery to reset everything and the light came back on. The only thing I noticed after the install was after starting the car and giving it a little gas it kinda sounded like a little whistle when I would accelerate but it would go away. So if you could please give me some suggestions I would appreciate it! Thanks.

Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 AT 12:56 AM

ASEMASTER6371

Re check the work and look for any connectors undone or ground wires not connected.

Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 AT 3:32 AM
TLOWDON

Thank you I will check it out.

Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 AT 4:59 AM