I have another question about a Mazda b 2300.

SJACKS
  • 1994 MAZDA B2300

I have another question about a mazda b 2300 1994 2.3 liter.I'll try to explain this the best I can. The other day I jacked up the left front wheel and I noticed that the camber was positive by a large amount. In other words, the tire was out at the top by a large amount. The right front tire which was still on the ground was also tilted out at the top as well. When I turned the left wheel (still jacked up) from side to side the the tied rod end joints rotated from side to side on each tire. Now I know you have a pivot axle bushing ( or is it a camber caster bushing?) On the top of the axle that is held is by a bolt and you have a lower ball joint on the bottom as well as a pitman arm boot that inserts thru the passenger side inner tie rod. What should I do? Thanks for your help, Steve

Friday, October 19th, 2012 AT 12:40 PM

Sounds normal to me but have the alignment checked if anything is wrong they wont' do it. Til it 's fixed.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Friday, October 19th, 2012 AT 2:08 PM