1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee over

JEEPFACE86
  • 1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
  • AWD
PLEASE HELP! PLEASE! DESPERATE!

I have a 94 jgc Laredo 5.2 V8. I recently changed spark. Plugs and wires and has a misfire issue. Its fixed thanks to this site. I have a new issue. My jeep overheated today. I know why it overheated replacing the radiator this weekend. But when I pulled over I noticed a little bit of smoke coming from the LH engine bank were the spark plugs are. What would cause smoke to be coming from that area? It will start and run, no issue with fire but when it overheated they was actual smoke coming the spark plug area mainly from the back two. Plugs. What could cause this? SOMEONE PLEAESE HELP! I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE RADIATOR AND THINK ITS OKAY WHEN THEERE IS A BIGGER ISSUE.
Friday, April 24th, 2015 AT 2:24 PM

MHPAUTOS
Check that you do not have a fluid leak from the head or the rocker cover gasket onto the exhaust manifold and make sure that the spark plugs are tight.
Friday, April 24th, 2015 AT 2:58 PM