BLEEDING BREAKS

• BIGTONY2
  • 1994 FORD PROBE

I put new rear break lines on a 94 probe because the old lines were rotted, it did leak all the way out so she parked it untill I could get to it. Now I cant get it to bleed out of the the front is good, I even bled them at the proportioning valve and the lines that feed the valve get fluid and the line that run back to the rear dont. It has a manual trans with a hydraulic clutch. Is it even possable the valve is bad. If so, I cant find a new one they are discountinued. Or am I not reseting the valve properly. This car is for a single ****** and im buying the parts, and not charging her. Any advice would be greatly apprecated

Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 AT 12:27 PM

• CJ MEDEVAC

I'M AN OLD JEEP CJ AND OLD FORD KIND GUY

THE PROCEDURE FOR BLEEDING THIS NEWER CAR MAY BE DIFFERENT....THIS IS THE OLD WAY, I USE FOR MINE

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-ford-f-150-brakes--3

MAYBE YOU'RE NOT (BAD WAY TO SAY THIS!) FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE EXACTLY RIGHT???

Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 AT 12:51 PM