HAVE NO POWER GOING TO FUEL PUMP

1994 Chevrolet Silverado

brucehazen

November, 30, 2011 AT 9:43 PM

1994 chev pick up 5.7 I have no power going to fuel pump if I test wires from relay back I have power going threw so I know there is not a brake in wires to there a new pump and I have changed relay.

Theres a new fuel pump new relay I cant get power to pump I tested the wires from relay to pump for brakes none found

November, 30, 2011 AT 10:04 PM

Try this power the fuel pump connector from the battery and see if it'll turn On.

brucehazen

December, 1, 2011 AT 8:16 PM

I have power to relay (orange wire) no power coming out when cranking or not if I put power to red wire the pump runs if I put power to gray wire the pump runs if I put power to green wire the relay works sends power to pump through the gray wire red wire still no power and truck still wont start when I do any of this. When cranking over the engine my oil gauge comes up with preasure so I figure the oil switch is ok is this true also if I spray fuel in the throttle body truck will run thanks for your time helping me with this problem

December, 1, 2011 AT 8:20 PM

The computer might not be grounding the fuel pump relay coil side-also test the OPSU

Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test