I think that driving this vehicle is laterally.

Tiny
ANONYMOUS
  • 1994 CHEVROLET S-10
  • 91,000 MILES

I think that driving this vehicle is (laterally) making me sick! Is it possible that I may have a CO (carbon monoxide) leak into the cab of my truck? I purchased it from a private party, and have only driven it (at length), a few times. Each time I did, i've felt dizzy, nauseous and headachy. I do not hear a leak and there is no oder. Have you heard about this issue before? With this vehicle, or any else? How can it be diagnosed? For what it's worth, the truck is a 4.3L v6 LS long bed.

Thursday, February 28th, 2013 AT 2:27 AM

1 Reply

Tiny
ASEMASTER6371
  • EXPERT
  • 25,554 POSTS

Are you sure it is not mold that is the issue from being wet?

Roy

Was this
answer
helpful?
Yes
No
Thursday, February 28th, 2013 AT 3:30 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Other Used Car Advice Questions