1993 Toyota Camry cooling fans not working

RANDY SHARP
  • 1993 TOYOTA CAMRY
I have posted this problem before but since then I have put a new switch on the radiator, new sending unit on motor, and I got a almost brand new radiator still not working.I was reading a article on 4 terminal relays and it said check one of terminals check continuity to ground, and I am talking about where the relays plug into in the distribution box can someone tell me what that means am I suppose to have continuity there or not and I think they was talking about terminal 3. So what does that mean and how many volts should there be in the other ones.
Sunday, January 18th, 2015 AT 8:18 PM

I t means you take an ohm meter and probe where the terminals go into box and one on ground and see if you have continuity or the ohm meter should go to zero. See pics then after checking this go to repair/electrical how to check a relay on our site. If that doesn't fix it take to a pro because I may be beyond your ability.
Monday, January 19th, 2015 AT 6:37 AM
RANDY SHARP
What is your site?
Monday, January 19th, 2015 AT 5:26 PM
This one open your eyes and look at top of page
Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 AT 5:38 AM