IVE BEEN HAVING ISSUSES WITH MY TRUCK NOT ...

• Anonymous
  • 1993 GMC C1500

Ive been having issuses with my truck not running right and I was wondering if you could help me out. It startz up fine but once you let it sit for a while the engine starts to shake and cut out. When im driving I hit the gas and it doesnt resond like it should. When I roll up to a stop light the oil pressure gauge will drop all the way to 0 then then engine starts cutting out. My dad and I fixed the timing on it because it was off but that didnt fix whatevers wrong with it. We checked the EGR valve and that works. I cleaned the throttle body really good yesterday that didnt make a difference. And just the other day I replaced the fuel filter because that was congested. Once again that didnt fix the problem. Any help at this point would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 AT 5:20 PM

• ASEMaster6371

Start with fuel pressure test. If it is a throttle body system it is 9-15 lbs. If it is a vortec, it is 60-65 lbs

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 AT 5:33 PM