So my boyfriend has a stereo amp connected to his car. I'm not sure what size and all that. Well when he went to plug in his gps in the cigarette lighter compartment thing, he said it looked like a fuze blew. Like a flash of spark appeared where the fuze box was and now he lost power to his locks, radio, and one of his mirrors that adjust. I know nothing of electrical so I need help. And his windshield wipers wont turn off. So he was to take out the fuze from the fuze box to maunally turn them on and off. Can anyone help?
have the same problem?
Monday, December 13th, 2010 AT 1:31 AM