I did a jumper wire to get the codes up and all I had was code 12 which from my understanding is a code to acknowledge that the system is working. I still have no power in acceleration and the vehicle does not want to shift unless the the gas pedal is released. Now here is everything I have done. Changed tranny and torque converter, changed throttle positioning sensor, removed catalytic converter which looked to be fairly new as far as being used, the blazer has been sitting in weathered conditions for roughly 1.5 years and was not driven much the previous 7years it has 75,000 miles on it. In idle the vehicle seems to be fine even when revved in park, but when driving it has the problem stated above, also I changed plugs and wires battery air filter oil and oil filter and fan clutch. The four wheel drive works speedo works, not sure If the odometer works afraid to blow up the tranny I put in it. I did not change the distributor cap or rotor. I believe this is everything I can think of, about and what has been done, maybe this will help, I just can't figure it out.
Sunday, February 16th, 2014 AT 6:55 AM