1993 BUICK LESABRE ACTIVATED ABS WARNING ...

• Jim Saad
  • 1993 Buick Lesabre

1993 BUICK LESABRE ACTIVATED ABS WARNING LIGHT

Our 1993 Buick LeSabre Limited (VIN #1G4HR53L5PH405385) has only 24,625 miles (39,000 Km). It is one of severals vehicles that we drive occationally during the year. During the winter it is stored. Recently, we noticed that the ABS warning light is coming on sporadically then after a while the light is no longer on. Since the vehicle is 1993 and does not use the OBD II diagnostic system we are trying to get the diagnostic ABS codes using the OBD diagnostic tool fom INNOVA. According to the scanner's instructions we must first determine which one of five ABS systems the vehicle uses(Teves II, kelsey-Hayes RWAL, Kelsey-Hayes 4WAL, Bosh 2S or Bosh 2U). We would like someone to tell us first which sysytem it is. The dealership could not provide us with the answer. Thank you.

Jim

Friday, October 19th, 2012 AT 8:10 PM

• hmac300

If memeory serves me right I thinkit's teves, ya I just checked it's teves. Your brakes will stil work just not on abs

Friday, October 19th, 2012 AT 8:13 PM