After driving a few miles I slowed down to make.

ANONYMOUS
  • 1993 BUICK CENTURY

After driving a few miles I slowed down to make a turn and my car started jerking, then I came to a stop sign pressed on the breaks n it started jerking n I could hear a grinding noise. I then pulled in to a parking lot n it jerked n grinned n died before I could put it in park I started it back up n pressed on the brakes n put it in gear n it died again I tried to put it in reverse n died also , I let it cool for a few minutes started it n it drove fine until I came to a stop n it was shaking n locked up n died before I could stop the car myself, It would start but would not go in any gear, I could put it in neutral n it would stay on I later had someone bring a Trailer to get my car home. The car did start n go into gear to load it on the trailer n unloaded I have not tried to drive it again plz help

Thursday, January 17th, 2013 AT 8:41 AM

ASEMASTER6371

Sounds like the transmission has failed. Check the fluid level. Beyond that, it may have to come out to be inspected for failure

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Thursday, January 17th, 2013 AT 10:38 AM