WATER CONNECTING PIPE

1992 Honda Accord

kkmina

November, 23, 2013 AT 8:32 PM

I live in Austin Texas. I am currently fixing a friends Honda accord '92. I figured out it was the water connecting pipe that connects the thermostat housing to the water pump. I have already taken the connecting pipe out and need to replace it. I can not find where to buy this connecting pipe. If anyone would be able to let me know where they bought theirs or of they are selling please let me know! Thanks, I appreciate it!

hmac300

November, 24, 2013 AT 6:23 AM

I tmay be part of an assembly so try the dealer if not then a junk yard. You may have to get a piece of copper from hardware and rig it to work.

kkmina

November, 24, 2013 AT 9:24 AM

Thanks! I'm trying not to go through a dealer because they always have such a crazy mark up. I will definitely try a salvage yard, but I wouldn't trust myself to try and rig one up. I appreciate your help.

hmac300

November, 24, 2013 AT 3:44 PM

Wedon't have a pic of it so it may be part of an assembly like a intake manifold or timing cover

Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230