1991 Jeep Laredo electrical problem

LITTLE WILLY
  • 1991 JEEP LAREDO
Jeep cranks and runs but will shut down automatically and without warning. Also maintenance required light is on
Saturday, January 31st, 2015 AT 4:29 AM

CHECK YOUR FUEL PRESSURE WITH A "REAL" GAUGE, GET "REAL NUMBERS"!

LET US KNOW WHAT IT IS

SOMETIMES AUTO PARTS STORES WILL LOAN OR RENT THEM, IT'S NOT A BAD IDEA TO GO AHEAD AND BUY ONE THAT YOU CAN USE OR EVEN RENT IT TO YOUR PALS TO RECOVER YOUR FUNDAGE! SEEMS THAT GASOLINE PROPULSION WILL BE HERE AWHILE, AND YOU WILL BE AHEAD OF THE GAME FOR THE FUTURE!

I'M NO COMPUTER KINDA GUY, I LIKE STUFF '86 ON BACK, PARTICULARLY CJs, BUT THE 1ST THING TO LOOK AT IS

DOES YOUR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WORK (VERIFIED DURING START-UP)?

IS IT ON NOW?

SO IF THINGS ARE NOT ALL MODIFIED OVER THE YEARS IN YOUR JEEP, OBD I IS GONNA MAYBE TELL US WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT, BEFORE YOU THROW CRAP AT IT

SEEMS YOU HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO CATCH UP ON SOME OF YOUR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE- KEEP IT UP!

THERE IS SORTA NO SENSE IN ATTEMPTING TO TRACK DOWN A PROBLEM THAT SHOULDA BEEN DONE AT A CERTAIN TIME OR MILEAGE, THAT'S SORTA WHY IT'S CALLED "PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE"

IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR JEEP, THIS SHOULD BE CONSTANTLY AND RELIGIOUSLY ADHERED TO

......THEN THIS ISSUE WOULD SURELY AND TRULY BE AN UNEXPECTED REPAIR, AS THE "GIVENS" WOULD ALREADY BE DONE AND ELIMINATED

I'M GONNA ATTEMPT TO AID YOU ON GETTING THE "JEEP" CODES OUT OF YOUR BABY. SEE THIS, THEN RETURN HERE WITH THE ACTUAL "NUMBERS"

http://www.icheckengine.com/2012/05/chrysler-obd1-codes.html

Saturday, January 31st, 2015 AT 4:32 PM