HEATER PROBLEM

1991 Holden Apollo

Kami

March, 14, 2011 AT 7:41 PM

1991 honda accord I recently had my waterpump, timing belt, thermostat, beltsetc replaced. Heater was fine before. The day I got my car back it was not working. Wont heat or only slight heat. Took car back
they flushed heater core. It worked for one daythen back to the same. Then took it to a rediator specialist. He flushed heater core. More$$$. It worked for a day then back to no heat. I am running out of $$ and patience. One says it is the heater core. No leaks or anything. Wouldn't they be able to tell if it was the heater core after flushing it? From what I read from researaching it, there would be some indications if if was leaking. Price for new heater core/instillation $1,000. Not abe to affored that after all of work I just had done. Any suggestions?
Any help would be so much appreciated.
Kami

No Heat

March, 14, 2011 AT 11:00 PM

Check the heater control valve if its functioning properly and also the air blend door/actuator/HVAC control module- also retest the thermostat

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Replace Heater Core