I WANT TO INSTALL A REMOTE CAR STARTER

1989 Plymouth Reliant

Robndee87

December, 11, 2012 AT 11:39 PM

I want to install a remote car starter. I purchased a remote starter on ebay it's a viper. All I want to do is start the car and unlock the doors. It has no alarm and no fancy key so I was thinking it should be easy. I have installed three other remote starters in three of my other cars. The last one I installed was in my dodge pickup. It was a bulldog that came with a T harness so easy to install. I couldn't find a remote starter with a T harness for this car it's to old. I do have the wire diagram for the car and one for the starter. The problem is I have 13 wires coming out of the remote starter and 2 wire in the car. The other starters had a relay with them this one doesn't. So I need to go out and buy me a relay first of all. I can send you the wire diagram if it will help you in helping me figure it all out. Thanks Rob
ps I will gladly donate money if you can help me out. But for now I just clicked on free help.

Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006