89 MERCEDES AC DOESNT WORK

• pedrofaria
  • 1989 Mercedes Benz 300se
  • automatic

Hello I have a 89 mercedes 300se the ac doesnt work. The compressor gos on for 5 seconds and then cuts of. I change the ac control relay, the sensor for pemperator in side the car by the acelerator pedel, changed the ac compressor and charge the sistem.I jump a wire from the terminal 15 and 87 from the ac elay and the compressor runs perfect and cools down realy good. But from the pin 87z and td of the relay I need to have beetwin 6 to 8 volts dc and wen acelerate needs to incrice the voltage, but I have 11.2 volts wen megering the 2 terminals and wen acelerate the voltage drops to 7? Volts. If I jump the low or high pressure the fan start working and compressor still dead. Son I appreciate if any budy can help me with this.

Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 AT 2:46 AM

• rivermikerat

Check the alternator output.
Make sure the switching leads are hooked up properly. It sounds like you have switched and switching leads reversed.

Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 AT 4:37 PM