FUIL INJICTER

1989 Ford F-150

robert woods

November, 4, 2013 AT 10:26 AM

Will fuel injecters make the car run like it is not getting enough gas. I have tride engion cleaners but still have t
he problem. Thanks Robert What do I need to do? Will new injecters. I have ask but no one will give me any anser.

Wiring Issue?

caradiodoc

November, 4, 2013 AT 11:00 AM

First you need to describe the symptoms, and any related observations that could provide clues. No one can give an answer when they don't know what is happening, what tests have been done and what the results of those tests were, or even which engine you have. What engine speeds does this occur at? Only when accelerating or all the time? Only when the engine is still cold?

A mechanic would test-drive the truck to see how it acts. We can't do that over a computer so we have to rely on you for that information. The cause could be related to spark, fuel, compression, or valve timing. Some of those things can be intermittent, some can not. Fuel injectors don't cause a lot of trouble, and six or eight of them won't all fail at the same time.

Oil Change & Filter Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz