I have a parasitic battery drain in my 1989 Chevrolet truck 5.7 liter. I have put a test light on the negative post and cable and it lights up. Which I believe means that there is a draw on the battery. I have pulled all the fuses in the fuse box and the light doesn't go out. I have tried putting my volt meter but I don't know if I have the settings right so I don't know how many volts it is pulling off of the battery. That is why I am using a test light.
What should I try next?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 AT 7:45 PM