I JUST ADDED OIL ANTIFREEZE AND DROVE FOR ABOUT ...

1989 Audi Quattro

charliefletch

I just added oil, antifreeze and drove for about 1 hour. Everything was fine. Now, the next day, it won't start. Engine turns over fine.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement Guide