I'm trying to find the correct replacement part.

  • 1985 GMC C1500
  • 87,000 MILES

I'm trying to find the correct replacement part for my vehicle and the dealership parts person advised that it is no longer available. The part number is GM 14080627 and it is screwed into the thermostat cover. The proper name is: accelerator pump temperature switch. It has one wire that runs from it to the carbureator. I've been to parts stores like NAPA, Auto Zone and Advance Auto Parts but they do not have this exact part and do not know if I need a sender, sensor or switch. Please advise.

Thursday, December 6th, 2012 AT 3:37 AM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides