1984 Cadillac Deville Cadillac Deville dash fan chirping

WILLIAMANDBONNIE
  • 1984 CADILLAC DEVILLE
  • RWD
Fan chirping noise on the drivers side of dash. Speeds up and slows down with speed of vehicle. Just started and driving me nuts.
Friday, February 21st, 2014 AT 5:41 PM

CADIEMAN
You are saying you hear the noise coming from the outside or the inside? It's either the fan belts or the blower motor or a piece of the dash causing it. Why do you say it is coming from the fan? Your car became a classic this year. How does it run?Please try to donate when you can thank you
Friday, February 21st, 2014 AT 7:50 PM
WILLIAMANDBONNIE
The dash noise is coming from the inside and is definitely on the drivers side of the vehicle. Could it possibly be the speedometer cable? If not it is definitely related to the dash fan if there is even one located on the drivers side. The car is in beautiful condition, and currently has just under 38,000 original miles on it. People go crazy over it wherever we take it, and when we valet the car it is usually parked alongside the rolls and bentleys. COOL!
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 AT 6:06 AM
CADIEMAN
It sounds like the speedo cable disconnect it at the trans and test drive it then get back with me.
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 AT 9:47 PM
WILLIAMANDBONNIE
Thanks. Will get back to you!
Sunday, February 23rd, 2014 AT 5:31 AM
CADIEMAN
Bill have you fixed your car?
Monday, April 21st, 2014 AT 9:49 PM

Sponsored links