BRAKE LIGHTS AND DRIVER BLINKER ARENT WORKING AT ALL, HOW DO I FIX THEM? BULBS ARE GOOD.

1962 Chevrolet Nova

DL

December, 20, 2011 AT 6:52 PM

I just bought my 62 nova 300 four door. The guy said the break lights and blinkers dont work as well as the stereo comming on but not playing music. Ive tried everything I can think of short of pulling the steering wheel to figure out the wiring problems with the back end. The passenger blinker works just fine as well as the headlights. A side from these problems the only thing else wrong with the car seems to be it has some problems starting up. The seller said its due to him putting on a cheap carburator any thoughts on what carb would work best for it? Im mechanically incline just havent worked on a car since I was 15 and used to help my uncle. Any help would be great!

December, 20, 2011 AT 7:32 PM

LOOKY HERE

MIGHT BE A PAIN IN THE B.UTT

http://electricwiringdiagram.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wiring-diagram-chevy-ii-nova-electrical-schematic.jpg

I HAVE SCANNED A HARD TO READ JEEP DIAGRAM, TOOK IT TO MICROSOFT PAINT AND COLORED THE WIRES (AS PER WHAT THEY WERE LABELED)

MY DIAGRAM WAS 2 SEPARATE SHEETS--I EMAILED THEM TO THE OFFICE STORE AND HAD THEM ENLARGED, I MATED THEM INTO ONE DIAGRAM AND THE OFFICE STORE LAMINATED IT

IT IS NOW SO EZ TO TRACE AND TEST STUFF ON MINE AND OTHERS I HELP

I ALSO SHARE MY 2 COLORED PICS WITH OTHERS WHO MAY WANT TO DO THE SAME......'76-'86 BASE WIRING IS SIMILAR THRU THOSE YEARS

IF YOU ARE NOT SUPER IN USING PAINT, MY NIECES (AND AND OTHER COMPUTER ORIENTED YOUNG GALS) HAVE THE PATIENCE AND SPEED TO ACCURATELY PERFORM THIS TASK

MY NIECE SHOWED ME HOW TO USE MS PAINT--I WAS LEFT DOING THE WORK MYSELF....IT WAS WELL WORTH THE EFFORT!

WHATCHU THINK?

Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit
Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
DRL Light Bulb Replacement