WORTH IT OR JUST GET RID OF IT?

1999 Buick Century • 170,000 miles

Hi, back to my idle/random P0300 code again. It seems that I have another issue and I'm wondering if its worth repairing. I've replaced all the ignition components (as mentioned in my previous post). I believe that I mentioned that after everything, I replaced the plugs after using a fuel injector cleaner in the intake line and the engine ran fine. What I'm finding now is that I'm losing coolant and I believe two of my plugs are fouled from the coolant. Once the plugs are changed, the engine runs fine.
The random misfire lasts about one minute max, then settles to normal. So my question is this, is it worth the trouble to have the head gaskets replaced on my engine ( 3.1L V6)? Thanks, Dennis
Dlvaughn1963

Thats up to you. You will be spending a lot of money on this repair and you have to say to yourself that it is worth it.