WONT START

2000 Lexus GS 400 • 138,000 miles

I have a 2000 lexus gs400, everything has been working perfect, went in the hiuse yesterday, came out would not do anything when I tried to start it, I got a new key, the computer flashed with a new key, akternator, battery and starter good, all lights radio and everything electronic works when key in, but will not turn over at all, no sound.
Treybcarter

If it wont turn, how do you know the starter is good?

Well in past starter issues, my experience has been when a starter is going out or gone generally it will still try to turn over or give u a click or something (I could be wrong this time, hopefully I am). Im getting no noise at all like it would be if the battery were dead, but the battery is good, everything else is functioning properly

Treybcarter
No, you need to have the wiring checked to the starter and look for power to the little wire for the solenoid. It sounds like you have a bad starter motor

Ok thanks a bunch, im going to try that next

Treybcarter