NO OIL PRESSURE

2002 Volvo XC70

2002 Volvo XC70 All Wheel Drive Automatic

I have recently had a some repairs on my XC70 due to No Oil Pressure at Moores Volvo, Richmond Virginia. The first visit Volvo, performed oil pressure check and found oil pressure low. Replaced pressure sensor as well and faulty orings for oil pickip sealing. Then returned the car to me and about three days later the No Oil Pressure warning came on again, this time Volvo removed oil pan and found oring possibly out of position. Replaced oring and reinstalled oil pan without improvement. Removed oil pump and placed with new pump. Replaced timing belt, idler, tensioner with repair as well. It is now two month last er and the No Oil Pressure warning is coming on again. It comes on once engine is warm and car is either braking or slowing down. As soon as the car accelerates the warning message and light goes away. While it seems another trip to Volvo is necessary, I welcome suggestions on what the repair for this problem might involve. Some back ground information on the car: XC70 2002 with 72000 miles, car has been diligently maintained with regular oil changes and services.
Phmargaret

New oil pump light shows and goes this time could be the oil pressure switch on left rear of engine