OIL LEAK

1998 Volvo XC70

1998 Volvo XC70 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 121000 miles

Hello, we recently bought a 98 xc70 and on the way home it started spraying out oil on the back of the car and bumper. It took us 8 quarts of oil to drive from chicago to canton ohio (i know, I probably shouldn't have driven it like that) anyways, we had a mechanic look at it and he found a blown gasket in a tube that goes from the turbo unit to the engine and replaced it. Since the rplacement is has sprayed out oil very little but we thought it might still be excess oil that was buring off. On the way to pittsburgh this weekend it started spraying oil more and smoke was comming out of the back of the car every minute or so. I checked the oil levels and they are down but it is not leaking as fast as it didn before the gasket was blown. Any ideas, thanks?
Johnnyhonda24