CAR STALLS WHILE DRIVING

2000 Volvo S80

2000 Volvo S80 V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 148000 miles

My car has been shutting off while I am driving. Mostly it happens when I am turning a hard left or right usually into a parking space. However today, while I was driving through a parking lot, it stalled again. The car starts right back up. Have taken it to a Volvo dealership, and they cant locate the problem. Any suggestions what to do next?
HeatherNic

You should have your pcv system checked for restriction? If you do that could be causing your stalling. If it is blocked then you would need to remove the banjo bolt under the intake and blow some air through the small hose to see if it is restricted. If it is they should be able to clean it. Also I would recommend having the Electronic Throttle Module cleaned and make sure you have the latest software installed. Did you have campaign 155 done already? Have them check also if you are eligible for the extended engine managment software upgrade as well? Good luck and hope this helps?

JIS001