VOLVO S60 DEALER PROBLEM

2004 Volvo S60

2004 Volvo S60

Below is a question soomeone posed to you guys in March--I have the same car with the same exact problem. All you guys said was to check for spark and gas when it happens, big deal we've done that. Can you research this problem and how frequent it happnes because it sounds like a discovery recall problem. We would like a real answer, thanks.

If you don't know just say you don't know.

" Hi.I purchased a Volvo 2004 s60 less then a year ago (10 months ago). It was a leased car that I purchased outright. This car shuts down-stalls when you make a turn while driving, it is very danagerous and no one has an answer to the problem. I have taken back to the dealer I purchased it from 3 times and they see no problem( run tests). There was a recall of the fuel sensor that we had changed twice thinking this was causing the car to suddenly shut down but still NG. It happens once and while not all the time? So when my shop or the dealer test drive it, it's seems not to happen!
Thank You Jeff"
Michael Gregory