MIRROR REMOTE

2001 Volvo S60

Interior problem
2001 Volvo S60 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 52840 miles

The driver's side armrest contains a control module that controls door locks, windows and mirror remote control. The mirror remote has a finger controlled joystick which moves the selected side mirror to the correct position. The joystick itself has a plastic cover which makes the joystick have a slightly bigger diameter probably to make you feel like your not about to puncture your finger. Anyway, our joystick cover has split into 2 pieces. I've bought a new cover and am ready to replace but I need to know how to disassemble the module to get to it. Does the total module in the armrest pop out the top or do I need to take the entire door panel off and access from the back of the panel? Any other tricks to replacing this will be appreciated.
Thank You in Advance
Obie Hasty