NEED HELP

2002 Volvo S40

2002 Volvo S40 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

I replaced my 02 Volvo s40 valve cover seals. There are 4 one in each side of the two over head cams. I had to take the cams out in order to replace the seals. I also had to take out the timing belt. When I had the both cam's out two of the seals were behind the timing belt wheel that is attached to each cam. One of them had three screws and the other one had three or more cant really remember. I toked them out thinking that they could be put back without any problems. I thought they could be put back only in a one way. But I was not like that I did not mark where I toked it from and know I don't know how to put it back. I tried 3 times but the car dose not start. I put it on time an everything but the problem is that cams are not put one the rite screws with the timing belt wheel. Please help me
Jserr01

You need the locking cam tool to lock the cams in place. After you you will need to know how to set up the variable valve timing hub and the sprocket. I would suggest you take it on to Volvo or a Volvo specialist to have it done if you are not familiar with this procedure.

JIS001