VOLVO 850 ENGINE PROBLEM

1996 Volvo 850

1996 Volvo 850 Automatic 126291 miles

My Volvo(5cyl) is leaking oil every where. My husband replaced the cap to the oil and it still leaks from some where. The oil is all over the bottom of the car, He has no idea where it could possibly be leaking from. We continued to put oil in and still drive it. I drove the car for a week when it stalled out on me. It starts, sputters and then stalls. My husband thought at first bad gas. We eliminated that. Then he thought bad fuel pump. We eliminated that. It still wont stay running. He has replaced spark plugs and wires. So we bought a OBDll pocket scan and came up with codes of 120, 410, 450, 123. My husband decided to just replace the main computer~ He has put a new computer in it and we still have problems. We have put money and time into this car and really would like to know what these codes mean and what it is that could possible be wrong?
Chrissyszcz

ON THE OIL LEAK CONDITION, THE FIRST THING TO DO IS CLEANING ALL THE OIL OUTSIDE THE MOTOR AND THEN ADDED LEAK DETECTOR DYE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE LEAK IS COMING FROM. AS FAR AS THE DRIVING CONDITION, SOUNDS LIKE THE MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR IS MALFUNCTIONING, BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD TAKE IT SOMEWHERE AND GET IT DIAGNOSED. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE THROWING PARTS AT IT TRYING TO FIX IT. INSTEAD, SPEND THE MONEY ON GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT COMPONENT IS FAILING.

VOLVO SERVICE ADV