HARD STARTING FOR THE FIRST MORNING START ON

1982 Volvo 245

1982 Volvo 245 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

I need help, my wifes 245DL station wagon is one of the nicest Volvo's around and preforms perfect in every respect EXCEPT. It will not start normal and the old faithful will have to go if we can't fix it.
I have paid Volvo several hundred dollars to no avail for diagnostic advice, results as follows:

1. Replace the warm up regular
2. Found a crack in the fuel line to the WUR
3. Temperature swich needs to be replaced
4. Fuel pump relay might be bad
5. Fuel filter might need to be replaced
6. Air filter might be dirty
7. Distributor cap, rotor, plugs and wires bad
8. Vacuum hoses might be bad or off
9. Timing may be off
10. In tank fuel pump may be bad or have a hose off.

ALL of the above have been verified and/or replaced. The problem is still with us.
Every morning it is almost impossible to start.
once it does start there is no problem the rest of the day. We have found that if we turn the ignition switch to the spot where the dash light come on (but not engaging the starter), waiting three/four seconds (repeating this three times and THEN trying to start as normal it does start. For a few seconds the motor shakes a lot, settled down quickly and all is well?

Any help from you Volvo people will be greatly appreciated.
Billbarb