PLEASE NEED HELP FAMILY CAR AND STRANDED HER

1983 Volvo 240

1983 Volvo 240 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 217 K miles

Volvo 240 wont start, new bosch fuel pump today, didnt fix it. Noticed when key is on no dash lights at all red, orange idiot lights, but car cranks and cranks over? Whats up with that? Check the main 25 amp fuse under hood Its good is there another inline fuse or sumpin I dont know about?
Car was running when it just died and wont restart?
Recently replaced fuel pump relays, main comp box, these were wrecking yard parts though, Car was down then but has been running for 3 weeks and now it just died and wont start again?
fuel pump under rear pass, is new though.
But whats the whole no lights thing when I turn the key on ? Thats something I hadnt noticed before,
Really need help this is our family car and is how my kids get to school everyday, we live outside of town in country and are stranded here PLEASE PLEASE any help would be GREATLY appreciated
Aptosjimi