STALLING ON HIGHWAY

2004 Volkswagen GLI

2004 Volkswagen GLI 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 83000 miles

My car has stalled twice on the high roughly going 65-75 mph. It would stall when I am just coasting. The first time it stalled I just pulled over to the shoulder and restarted the engine and it was fine. The second time it stalled I pressed in the clutch and I was able to restart the engine while I was coasting. I had taken it to the VW dealer and they had no codes and wanted more information from me when it happens again (like was I able to restart it right after it stalled etc). Also both times the fuel tank was less than 1/4 full.

My guess is its the fuel system (maybe a clogged fuel filter (doesn't the dealer replace this in my 80K mile service?). I am not getting any noticeable jerks etc at idling and car stalls has only at coasting rpms high speeds so far.
BlackVision