UNEVEN IDLE AND RUNNING, NO METER 700 RPM OR 5000

1999 Toyota Camry • 3.0L V6 2WD Automatic • 160,000 miles

When I just bought this car, it was perfect, run and pull nuts out of. I could loose recaps if I'll step pedal to the metal, so I go back to work for one month, when I come back it got cold -40F or even colder, I did start car okay, but RPM go up and down just a little but every second, and loss of torque at least 40%, now if I need to pass a car on the road! I need to floor it! Or when I'm drive up the hill 5 degrees, if I want to drive without loosing speed, I need to floor it too, and trany go from 5th gear all the way to 2nd, and 4500 RPM. And if you can listen close to exhaust, it's sound like one cylinder misfire, but no trouble codes, at all. I have professional diagnostic computer, for $11.000, 00$. So my last thought is either, EGR valve, or Fuel injectors, or Catalyst converter is plugged up, or timing belt is skipped one tooth, I know for sure, it's NOT electrical problem, because no OBD Codes at all. Any help I would appreciate, thank you. So I did change, spark plugs, spark plug cables, fuel filter, fuel pump, even spark plug coils all 3, of corse I have whole bunch of camry's to pull parts from so I don't need to spend $$$$$$: some other stuff on camry's I would recommend if I know.
Alexfbi77

Have you tried disconnecting the catalytic converter? Also, have you checked engine compression?