TURNS OVER BUT WILL NOT START

1993 Honda Civic • 200 miles

My honda was driving perfect one day when I parked it. The next day when I went to start it up it would just turn over and not fire. I have checked the distributor cap and rotar. Also replaced the coil and ignitor. I checked the fuses and nothing seems to look bad. I am not getting spark to anything. I ran the test light on the cap, coil and ignitor. No spark on either. I am running out of options and money.
HondaGuy777

With the distributor cap off and cranking the engine over can you see the rotor spinning?

Yes, it does spin.

HondaGuy777
On the coil you have power to the positive side of the coil with the key in the run position?Also a flashing ground to the negative side of the coil while cranking the engine?

I have tested the coil. I dont get any lights to come on a all.

HondaGuy777
So your using a test to check for power and ground to the coil?You said no lights are coming in at all what do you mean by that?