CAR RUNS FINE, BUT WON'T START ONCE I TU

1987 Toyota Tarago

1987 Toyota Tarago 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

my car runs fine, will start with no problems, but once I turn it off, it wont start again for 30-60 minutes. After that amount of time, it will start with no problems. It tries to start, it just doesnt catch. Please help
Lamamu

Next time it refuses to start don't wait do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it