SEAT BELTS AND INTERIOR MOULDING

2001 Toyota Tacoma

Interior problem
2001 Toyota Tacoma 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 94,000 miles

Last fall, some thug popped the latches of my side windows to gain access to my truck. I've purchased new latches from Toyota and have gotten most of the interior moulded plastic loosened, but cannot totally removed because I believe the rear seat belts are in the way. The screw or bolt that anchors the latch to the body is behind the moulding. How can I get this moulding off? The piece I'm speaking of is large, goes from floor to ceiling and includes the cutout for the window. I've removed the screw for the coatholder.
Thanks in advance for your help. Wind whistles in through these windows because they are now sealed tight and I'm tired of hearing it! I have opted for the " free question" because I recently became unemployed. Thanks for taking the time to read my question.
Rodney Geist