0171 CODE

2000 Toyota Solara

Computer problem
2000 Toyota Solara 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 127, 00 miles

What is the cause and solution for my cars 0171 code. 4 months ago I put a header on the car to replace a broken pipe. I changed bank 1 and bank 2
02 sensors. 3,000 miles later I have the 0171 code. The sensor that came out of the most forward manifold was completly blackened with carbon.
Antied

P0171

A lean fuel condition can be caused by: * Low fuel pressure due to a weak pump or leaky fuel pressure regulator. (Use a fuel pressure gauge to check fuel pressure at idle)

* Dirty fuel injectors. (Try cleaning the injectors)

* Vacuum leaks at the intake manifold, vacuum hose connections or throttle body. (Use a vacuum gauge to check for low intake vacuum)

* Leaky EGR valve. (Check operation of EGR valve)

* Leaky PCV Valve or hose. (Check valve and hose connections)

* Dirty or defective Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF). (Try cleaning the MAF sensor wires or filament with aerosol electronics cleaner. Do NOT use anything else to clean the sensor, and do not touch the sensor wires)