BLINKING A/C LIGHT

2001 Toyota Prius

Air Conditioning problem
2001 Toyota Prius 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 206000 miles

Blinking A/C light
I really don't want to have to remove feon to replace the clutch slip sensor, is there way to just bypass the sensor, or bypass the circuit.
Must be someway to ignore it.
I did replaced clutch relay. A/C works fine otherwise - I just ran separate relay and switch to clutch, blows ice cold all day long. Marked cluch and plate used strobe to verify no slipping.
and if your wondering why not just use separate switch - it is on/off, you loose the temp control, and since this is a hybrid, motor cuts off at a stop, and so does cold air. The temp circuit keeps motor running at stop when a/c needs to run.
Amx69

Hi
Don't see a possibility to bypass AC amplifer must receive the wave patteren. Did you get a DTC 24? If yes pull plug measure resistence between terminal 2 and 4 on lock sensor 65 - 125 ohms. If O.K. Check for continuity on the wiring from AC amp. To connector at AC comp. Check from AC amp #9 to #4 at connector at comp[. Then amp #18 to #2 comp.
Let me know
Thanks for donate

Docfixit